15W Light Sensor & PIR Motion Sensor LED Downlight
1. You can set the light brightness to be 10~50% in the standby mode and it change to 100% brightness automatically when a moving person is detected.
2. Intercommunication - The lights set in a group can be lit up automatically one by one in the direction of a moving person when he/she's detected by the built-in IR sensor.
3. Standby light brightness level and working delay time can be programmed via a handhold remote IR programmer.
4. Detection distance between a moving person and the lamp: 8meters(Max)
5. Intercommunication distance between two adjacent lamps: 5meters(Max)
6. Working delay time: 8 seconds to 2 minutes
7.Control the circuits intelligently, and lighting and environment perfectly combine to achieve on-demand lighting.
|Input voltage||AC 85-265V, 50-60Hz|
|Color temperature||Warm White, 2700~3200K|
|Pure White, 3800-4200K|
|Cool White, 5800-6300K|
|Material||Aluminium body + PC Diffuser|
|Detected method||Light sensor + PIR Motion Sensor|
|Dimension||Ф190*H59mm (6 inch)|
Packing information: Qty: 20pcs/CTN
V.W.: 17KG/CTN by courier
Remote Controller Function:
1.Set all lamps in group, when moving objects come close, the lamp light up automatically one by one; When the moving objects leaving, the lamps also dim to the minimum brightness.
2. Adjust the brightness.
3. Set the lighting time.